We’d love for you to become a member of Nature Nanaimo.
Please print and complete the membership form.
Since in-person renewals at a public meeting will not be possible this year, you can renew your membership via one of two options:
(1) Mail a cheque payable to “Nature Nanaimo” to: Membership Director, Nature Nanaimo, c/o 4026 Magnolia Dr., Nanaimo, BC, V9T 6B9; or
(2) Arrange an e-transfer with the club treasurer, Paul Courtin, as shown below:
- Initiate Interac e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org using the sender’s bank’s e-Transfer system.
- Send a separate email to email@example.com with the answer to a security question which he/she has chosen to secure the transfer. Without this key the transfer cannot be completed.
Membership dues cover the fiscal year starting 1 September and include full membership in the Federation of BC Naturalist (BC Nature).
- Single Membership $30
- Family Membership (couple or parent(s) plus dependent children) $35
- Student $25
- Youth (person under 16 years old) $20
NOTE: Current members do not need to fill out the membership form again unless your information has changed. Your registration data as currently on file will be confirmed by the Membership Director when you renew your annual membership in person at one of the Fall meetings.
Benefits of Membership
- Become part of a network of British Columbia naturalists and share experiences with like-minded people who love nature and support conservation initiatives.
- Participate in local and provincial meetings, conferences, camps, and interpretive walks.
- Be a welcome visitor at 53 BC Nature clubs around the province and join in their activities.
- Acquire access to BC Nature’s accumulated wealth of nature knowledge, including a subscription to their quarterly magazine.
- Receive monthly e-newsletter, “Natures Voice,” reporting events, links, and updates on education and conservation efforts in British Columbia.
- Coverage under the Public Liability insurance policy of BC Nature for directors and members, particularly with regard to field trips, work parties, and other outdoor activities.