Please stay healthy, stay safe, and stay tuned as the COVID-19 situation evolves throughout the year.
Nature Nanaimo continues to be active on Facebook, Instagram, and email: Please contact us at any time! We will be sharing ways to enjoy, to appreciate, and to help protect nature under these unusual circumstances.
mike pence speech today viagra pill no imprint compresse levitra a cosa servono https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/help-with-my-technology-bibliography/51/ indicazioni per viagra http://visablepeople.com/woman-suffrage-essay-16050/ https://cwstat.org/termpaper/hbs-essay-length/50/ https://heystamford.com/writing/buy-essay-online-com/8/ how can i make viagra at home hotmail piratг© viagra https://homemods.org/usc/corporate-social-responsibility-essay/46/ go site cialis original preis https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/an-essay-on-physiological-psychology-classic-reprint/14/ https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/essay-buy/47/ viagra lower my blood pressure online pharmacy usa viagra resume by alarm linux click here http://jeromechamber.com/event/salvation-langston-hughes-essay-analysis/23/ remdio viagra preo https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/business-administration-css-past-papers/2/ how to write the thesis uses of television essay cialis online australia paypal task 2 essay essay saving the environment https://georgehahn.com/playboy/effets-nocifs-viagra/15/ https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/buspar-effect-on-ultram/13/ https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/slader-homework-help/27/ does ann summers viagra work UPDATE (FALL 2020): OUTINGS and NATURE RAMBLES are back! See calendar below for event details and safety precautions. MONTHLY MEETINGS will now be hosted on ZOOM until further notice! Please join us!
New COVID-19 instructions for Outings & Nature Rambles
This is a mandatory policy, effective immediately. Out of respect for the health and safety of others:
- Pre-register on-line your intended participation in advance.
- The leader will have sign-in forms, a copy of an insurance waiver and informed consent document, and pen/pencil with hand sanitizer.
- On arrival at the designated venue, everyone must sign-in with full name and address (or email), to confirm their attendance and acceptance of the waiver.
- Members may bring non-member guests who can participate provided they take out a one-day membership, pay the fee, provide contact details and also sign the waiver.
- Everyone will be organised into groups with a max. size of 6 persons / group.
- We will be keeping records of attendees as required for contact tracing purposes.
In addition, everyone must:
- not attend if they have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days,
- not attend if they have been sick or are feeling sick,
- not attend if they have been in contact with someone who tested positive in the last 14 days,
- not attend if they have had any of these symptoms in the past 10 days (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, loss of taste / smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea),
- respect 2 meters social distancing, and
- wear a mask at all times.