Please stay healthy, stay safe, and stay tuned as the COVID-19 situation evolves throughout the year.
Nature Nanaimo continues to be active on Facebook, Instagram, and email: Please contact us at any time! We will be sharing ways to enjoy, to appreciate, and to help protect nature under these unusual circumstances.
baisakhi essay https://childbirthsolutions.com/sildenafil/priligy-ile-viagra-kullanm/20/ automatic scholarly paper writer essay question on mortgages viagra with overnight shipping http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/collective-case-studyv/21/ essay about sad love story watch source enter spanish essay about exercise https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/conceptual-model-thesis-pdf/14/ how to write an illustrative essay https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/xatral-et-cialis/96/ here definition essay courage anne sexton essay https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-150mg-without-prescription/63/ https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/9493-thesis-about-english-proficiency/ creative writing year 9 english buy clomiphene online buy annotated bibliography essay outline app writing essays exercises a modest proposal satire essay thesis which noun log book report kaist thesis template https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/termpaper-com/45/ religion and violence essay follow url https://vabf.org/reading/british-thesis/250/ UPDATE (FALL 2020): OUTINGS and NATURE RAMBLES are back! See calendar below for event details and safety precautions. MONTHLY MEETINGS will now be hosted on ZOOM until further notice! Please join us!
New COVID-19 instructions for Outings & Nature Rambles
This is a mandatory policy, effective immediately. Out of respect for the health and safety of others:
- Pre-register on-line your intended participation in advance.
- The leader will have sign-in forms, a copy of an insurance waiver and informed consent document, and pen/pencil with hand sanitizer.
- On arrival at the designated venue, everyone must sign-in with full name and address (or email), to confirm their attendance and acceptance of the waiver.
- Members may bring non-member guests who can participate provided they take out a one-day membership, pay the fee, provide contact details and also sign the waiver.
- Everyone will be organised into groups with a max. size of 6 persons / group.
- We will be keeping records of attendees as required for contact tracing purposes.
In addition, everyone must:
- not attend if they have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days,
- not attend if they have been sick or are feeling sick,
- not attend if they have been in contact with someone who tested positive in the last 14 days,
- not attend if they have had any of these symptoms in the past 10 days (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, loss of taste / smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea),
- respect 2 meters social distancing, and
- wear a mask at all times.