We’d love for you to become a member of Nature Nanaimo.
Please print and complete the membership form. You can bring this form along with your membership dues to any Nature Nanaimo meeting or outing. Alternatively, the form and dues can be mailed to:
http://mcorchestra.org/4464-how-to-write-a-graduate-admissions-essay/ rewrite my essay thesis writing results section https://211ventura.org/choice/informative-essays-linking-words/40/ http://thedsd.com/rhetorical-analysis-ghostwriting-for-hire/ essay how spent my summer vacations dissertation research project get link https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/academic-writing-checker-online/6/ admissions essaysВ essay on my best teacher for class 6 cialis 20mg prices go to site police brutality term paper go https://www.texaskidneycare.com/takecare/availability-viagra-kolkata/120/ essay on importance of moral values in life viagra le claire viagra jej vedlajsie ucinky buy paper cutter co nen uong viagra essayist elia lived source site enter site source url library thesis https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/sildenafil-and-diabetes/100/ go site persuasive essay thesis fast food is a threat to health essay go site cialis duration Nature Nanaimo Membership Director, c/o 2240 Bourbon Road, Nanaimo, BC V9S 0B8.
Membership dues cover the fiscal year starting 1 September and include full membership in the Federation of BC Naturalist (BC Nature).
- Single Membership $30
- Family Membership (couple or parent(s) plus dependent children) $35
- Student $25
- Youth (person under 16 years old) $20
NOTE: Current members do not need to fill out the membership form again unless your information has changed. Your registration data as currently on file will be confirmed by the Membership Director when you renew your annual membership in person at one of the Fall meetings.
Benefits of Membership
- Become part of a network of British Columbia naturalists and share experiences with like-minded people who love nature and support conservation initiatives.
- Participate in local and provincial meetings, conferences, camps, and interpretive walks.
- Be a welcome visitor at 53 BC Nature clubs around the province and join in their activities.
- Acquire access to BC Nature’s accumulated wealth of nature knowledge, including a subscription to their quarterly magazine.
- Receive monthly e-newsletter, “Natures Voice,” reporting events, links, and updates on education and conservation efforts in British Columbia.
- Coverage under the Public Liability insurance policy of BC Nature for directors and members, particularly with regard to field trips, work parties, and other outdoor activities.